1. Products can be ordered on the LYNXGEAR website using the homepage basket system. Registration is optional.
When placing an order, one must specify the products and the exact delivery address, the type of payment, and the contact phone number.
3. Upon receipt of the order, customer is obliged to check that he received the selected item in the correct package and quality.
B Payment options
1.Order must be prepayed based on an invoice issued to the customer upon confirmation of the order. Prepayment can be paid by wired payment via Internet bank or by using services at any bank branch.
2. Prepayment can be paid using third party services - PAYPAL or with a bank card. Using PAYPAL an additional fee will be calculated (a commission that is directed to third party payment processing services), which will be specified precisely when placing the order in the basket. PAYPAL service usage fee - 3% of the transaction amount. In the event of the exercise of the right of refusal, this commission is refunded.
3. Payment on receive is possible only with prior agreement and only for the goods that are in stock in the LYNXGEAR warehouse.
4. Payment can be made in person at LYNXGEAR office/warehouse in Aizkraukle by cash or bank card (without any commission fees).
1. LYNXGEAR offers delivery of goods according to the delivery service list throughout Latvia and European Union according to client's choice.
2. LYNXGEAR to get the goods at our office on weekdays from 10:00 to 19:00.
1. Warranty terms are described in more detail in a separate section.
2. The warranty is void if customer can show document which is the proof of purchase (receipt, bill, invoice).
3. Goods are accepted in the warranty period at the LYNXGEAR store (legal address). The costs associated with the delivery of the goods to the LYNXGEAR store must be covered by the buyer.
E Other conditions
1. The conclusion of a purchase agreement in the Republic of Latvia is regulated by the provisions of Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia according to May 20, 2014 No. 255 "Provisions on distance contracts". In compliance with LR regulations, after concluding of contract, consumer may use rights of refusal and unilaterally withdraw from contract during 14 calendar days from day when commodity was received, if there is no agreement with vendor about longer term.
2. Sending of refusal in stated time vindicates consumer from all contractual obligations. Consumer liability is to return commodity to vendor during 14 days after sending of refusal form. On the other hand vendor’s liability is to repay to consumer money spent on commodity during 14 days after receiving of written refusal.
3. You have the right to refuse acceptation of the order at the time of delivery, if package is damaged, or it may not correspond to the order you have ordered in the appearance and packaging.
4. The terms published on the LYNXGEAR website are an integral part of the purchase agreement between LYNXGEARand customer.
5. In the case of use of the right of refusal, the goods must be returned during the working hours of the LYNXGEAR office.
6. More detailed information on consumer rights and the procedure by which a consumer's claim for a product or service that is not in accordance with the terms of a contract is filed and processed can be obtained here: http://www.ptac.gov.lv/.
7. All LYNXGEAR terms are binding on any user of the online store LYNXGEAR and are valid when ordering in any way.
8. By placing order on the LYNXGEAR website, the customer confirms that he is familiar with and accepts all the conditions. All data provided by the buyer will be used to enable LYNXGEAR to execute customer orders and delivery of goods in accordance with the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia. Their protection is ensured in accordance with the requirements of the legislation on personal data protection.
9. By filling out the order form on the LYNXGEAR website, the buyer agrees that he will receive notices related to the customer's registration and processing of the order only to the indicated email, unless the buyer has agreed to receive additional information.
10. Payments in the LYNXGEAR store takes place in EUR. The buyer, when choosing another currency, assumes the cost of converting currency into EUR..
11. LYNXGEAR reserves the right not to deliver the goods if the customer has not paid for the goods. LYNXGEAR reserves the right to cancel the transaction if there is a reasonable suspicion that the customer is not entitled to enter into a transaction and which can not be rebutted by the customer.
12. Prices and offers in the LYNXGEAR store can be changed without notice.
13. Prices, descriptions and pictures of displayed goods are informative. The parameters or package of the goods may be changed according to certain changes made by the manufacturers.
14. Reproduction of any information without reference to LYNXGEAR and without prior consent is prohibited.